Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Where Did The Time Go?

Between Halloween and Molly's Birthday, our household has been insane.  Add a nasty little flu bug, and you will know why I haven't updated in awhile.  I cannot believe how fast the last year passed.  Molly has us struggling to keep up with every new thing she learns, and it seems like only yesterday we were bringing her home from Seattle on her first ferry ride.  Certainly, time did not move so quickly when her mother was my little baby.  I guess I am just getting old.  *sigh*

On to the new trains before they are gone!

On November 1st, Stuff To Scrap sent "Everyday Elegance" down the tracks.  The journey includes twenty five stops, and lots of lovely kits along the way.  Here are some pages I've thrown together..




I love the colors of this theme!  If you do too, get your ticket here...




Also on the first, O'Scrap sent "Autumn 2011" down the line.  This trip includes six stops for goodies.  Below are two of my own little constructions...



Take a quick jaunt on the express starting here...



The third, and final ride for today is the Digi Scrap Connect Blog Train.  This route is a bit confusing, beginning with the theme.  First, take a look at what I have assembled from my trip.



Now, if you would like to make your own trip for some "Fresh Air", visit the home station here..


You will not find any preview images or the theme name here.  There is only a list with seven links, one of which is a bit messed up.  All you need to do with the broken link is cut and paste, or use this one...

These stops are well worth the visit, so don't let the minor issues deter you from your journey.

Tomorrow, I will have some more travel routes to share, complete with photos and fun.  Go visit the excellent designers above and leave some thanks behind.

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment