Remember yesterday's trains? Well, I've managed to get together some examples for those of you who were not in a rush to take the ride. Hopefully, these will tempt you to pack your virtual bag.
Leaving from the first platform, we have "Autumn Potpourri" sponsored by MScraps. On your travels, you will visit twenty four designers. Here are three pages assembled with the bits and pieces I picked up on my trip.
You'll find the route map here...
Digiscrap Addicts Forum
The second departure, titled "For The Love Of Scrapbooking" is also brought to you by MScraps. Forty-four designers are participating in this one, so set aside any other project you have going, lol. Here are a couple of my own constructions using the goodies I found along the way.
I love having wonderfully talented friends on my home ground, as well as online. :)
This trip will take you to Facebook pages and personal blogs. When you visit a Facebook page, you normally need to hit the "Like" button (the equivalent of what was becoming a fan), and go to the "Exclusive" link on that page. Simple, yes? Follow the link below to take a ride on this amazing train.
MScrap Blog (& Facebook) Train
Today, I begin my countdown to our Germany/Austria Christmas holiday. So, thirty days from now I will be on a plane for my first trip overseas. Whoo hoo!!
Have a wonderful night! Gute Nacht!





Thank you for posting my link on your blog; you have some lovely scrap pages here! Have a great weekend and thank you again...Brenda Brenda's PSP Designs
ReplyDelete