So, I have some new stuff for you tonight, and I have to make it fairly quick. Our younger daughter turned twenty-one this weekend, and I have baby duty until her first couple of adult beverages wear off. I'm hoping by Tuesday?!
A couple of trains are on their merry way right now, and they are all dressed up for winter. The H train is taking a "Farewell 2011 Journey." I thoroughly enjoyed the ride through some of my favorite designer's homes and here are samples of the party gifts...
Take the journey, starting here...
After your lovely trip through the inventive world of steampunk, you will need to grab the cold weather gear. Our next trip is into "First Snow", and it is coming down something wicked out there. Hot Cocoa or cider? Maybe something a bit stronger in the club car, anyone?
There are a couple of things I'd like draw your attention to here. First, a round of congratulations to Josh and Teagan. They are getting married in January! Josh, you are about to start a life with one of the sweetest girls I know. Take extra good care of her. :)
Second, I rarely use a quick page, because my pages are designed to fit both my computer background and the digital frame I display in the kitchen. It seems most people prefer using a 12x12, and most are quite squashy when I resize them to 16x9, lol. But, this time I used a quick page as a sort of template for page number one of "First Snow. Often referred to as QPs, they are a great time-saver and you are still able to throw in some personal touches. In the beginning, I enjoyed embellishing quick pages to get a feel for scrapbooking in general, as a kind of learning tool. Anyway...
I believe this might be Scrappity-Doo-Dah's first blog train. In any case, it is lovely. All aboard for...
The first of December is almost upon us, and that means more wonderful blogtrains. Until then, enjoy the previous trips, leave some kindness behind, and be ready with your photos of Christmas past. If your feeling especially kind, leave me a note, too. :)
G'night!




No comments:
Post a Comment