So, I'm a complete bonehead! Yesterday, I said I had one more blog train to share, and in actuality there are three. Rumors of a fourth are, as yet, unsubstantiated. After I'm done directing you to the appropriate platforms, I am grabbing Molly's ABC-123 blocks for a brush up. Oh, do I ever need my upcoming holiday!
Lets begin our trip with January Rain. The "Harvest Of Memories" tour will take you through thirteen beautiful blogs, including several of my favorite tidbits (see sidebar). During my own trip, I picked up items to assemble the following pages.
For anyone interested, that is Mom's holiday recipe. I make it every Halloween.
Like what you see? You'll find your starting point here...
Next train departing from Digi Sisters is called "Thankful Moments". This site is new to me, so I will be adding them to sidebar right away. Take a peek at some of the available goodies in the pages below.
Molly is definitely no fan of squawking, clucking birds.
Anyway, check out all of the good stuff on this ride by hopping aboard here...
Third, and last train for now (unless I find the rumored one) is supposed to be sponsored by The Ziggy Train, but there have been no updates on the site for several weeks. The theme, "Isle Esme" is in anticipation of the forthcoming release of Breaking Dawn. First, check out a couple of pages I put together from these pretty kits.
Now, follow the links below to pick up these great packs.
Let these wonderful artists know you appreciate their hard work, and take the time to look at their other offerings. I'll be keeping an eye out for more good stuff to share, and continuing with my PSP self-studies. The next batch of trains come out in five days, so if I don't see you before then...
Have a great weekend! Gute Nacht!






No comments:
Post a Comment