Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Germany (and Austria) On My Mind

I am so ready for our holiday trip!  Five days of Christmas Markets, from Dresden's Striezelmarkt through the Christkindl Markets in Munich and Innsbruck, a bathing a stop in Baden Baden, and finally the Weinachtsmarkt in Stuttgart.  Hopefully, all the rushing around and the beautiful scenery will take my mind off the stresses here at home.

Moving right along...


Freebie Friends Forever runs a 'blink-and-you-miss-it' train this month.  "Emo Thanksgiving" has only two stops, but each designer provides a well-rounded kit.  Take a look at my little pages below.



I absolutely adore the turkeys and the pilgrims.  There are a bunch of cute skulls, too.  I just couldn't get them to work for me.  When you are ready to add some Emo to the festivities, follow this link to...



Make sure to leave a special little note of thanks to these designers.  Between the two of them, they provided us with a lovely kit.


The next train leaving the station is presented by The LDS Blog Train.  It seems we are ditching the passenger cars, and taking a "Walk With Gratitude."  The path includes fourteen points of interest.  The following pages come from my own personal experiences on the trail.



For more of these beautiful items, begin your own day hike from ...



Tonight's final train leaves from the land of Sweet Creations.  "Chilling In Autumn" takes you through five blogs.  I put on my warm clothing and took the trip.  Below, you find some of my souvenirs.



Feel free to don your gloves and bobble hat, and catch the ride.



Tomorrow, I have at least one more train to share.  Until then, hopefully I can lose myself in the land of Weinachtsmarkt anticipation.  And, if you feel the urge, drop me a note here.  I'd love to hear from you, and know what you think of this little blog.

See you tomorrow!






No comments:

Post a Comment