Yep, there was another train out there. A few more pages needed to be made.
"Ho Ho Holidays" left the station yesterday, and I nearly missed it. I took a running leap, and caught hold. Whew! That was awfully close. But, look what I found!
Once I recovered from my harrowing jump, I found that there were trains leaving continuously. Grrr!
Catch your own train here...
Yes, I am feeling a bit goofy today. Why do you ask? ;}
Since, I had the train journey to share, I thought I might also add a couple of other things. I threw these few pages together while having a bout of insomnia last night. Both kits are from places I've showed to you before, but they do such awesome stuff. And, if you haven't visited them yet...
What are you waiting for?
First, this sweet little kit can still be found as Digicats (and Dogs) Black Friday Freebie. Go check out Everything Gingerbread, and take a look around while you're there.
This is what happens when you sit a little stinker on the couch, and turn your back for two seconds to grab the security gate. Miss I-can-do-everything-myself is balancing precariously on the arm of the couch, holding on to a remote, and sliding her feet on the table because it makes an interesting noise. This photo and the first one below are a bit odd, I know. I'm playing about with some photo editing, to see if I can come up with something interesting.
Last ones tonight. Remember, I told you about the "Hide, Find, and Design" Challenge over at Crafty Scraps? I finally took time to read some of the rest of the forum, and there is a nice section just for freebies. You are definitely losing out if don't go see them for yourself. I am going to try out the bingo game, too. When bravery knocks on the door, I might even learn how to make a quick page. :}
Anywho, these pages came from a couple of the lovely free kits offered by Michelle, in the Crafty Scraps Chat.
Autumn Crows
Hot Paws
Can you tell that I am a proud wife? Even though about a decade has passed since this article was published and Junior cannot volunteer anymore, he is still my very own hero.
Thirteen days 'til Frankfurt!! :D
All done for tonight! Sleep well y'all!





No comments:
Post a Comment