So, I am rambling across blog after blog, looking for the elusive Gotta Pixel train, and I get broadsided by two other trains. I finally located some of the GP train, but it seems it was only running for 24 hours. I'm not sure what the point of that time frame is, but it is gone and I don't think I worry about the next one. On the other hand the two new trains, while also seeming short in duration, are still going strong (except for a handful of blog stops). I'm giving you the links now, but I won't have demo pages ready until tomorrow. Visit Digiscrap Addicts Forum for "Autumn Potpourri" and Memory Scraps Forum to find "For The Love Of Scrapbooking".
For tonight, I have some individual designers' kits to recommend. The first designer is a personal favorite. The Digicats (and Dogs) kits are always intriguing, and appealing to my darker nature. She offers a freebie every Friday, and it is usually (always, in my experience) a nice sized kit. Not everything on display is dark, as you can see by the page below.
The "Somersham Wedding" kit was today's freebie and it does an excellent job with my Christmas photos. Go visit Digicats (and Dogs), take a look around at all of her beautiful creations, and become her fan (hit the "like" button) on Facebook. Her designs are some of the very best, and well worth your time.
Next, I came across a new designer (new to me, anyway) while perusing a freebie list site. I saw this little kit and fell in love. The page I put together is very simple, but it pleases me.
Take a trip over to P & A Dezigns. The kit I used is "Autumn Showers" and it can be found on the posting from November 2. I look forward to seeing many more lovely kits from this site.
Third, and last for tonight is another found on a freebie listing site. I didn't have much time to look around Brenda's site, but what I did see was all wonderful. She puts a lot of thought into her work. Below is the page I assembed with her free kit.
You can find "The Stars Have It" by visiting Brenda's PSP Designs and Tuts. I definitely need to spend some time checking out her tutorials.
Please, remember to leave a note of thanks when you visit these ladies and download their free offerings. Not every designer offers freebies, and not every visitor remembers to acknowledge the gifts they receive from those who do. Make me proud!
Sweet dreams y'all!



No comments:
Post a Comment