I have a few pages to share with you from a train I recently found, and I am adding some of my favorite designer blogs to the sidebar. One day I will figure out the blinkies, lol. It just won't be today!
The Little Lowlands Incredible Blog presented the "Fall For You" blog train on September 23rd. There are nine stops along the route, with each offering elements, papers, and alphabets.
Here are three pages using these lovely kits.
Find the station here...
Remember to take a peek at each designer's other work. They have some beautiful stuff!
Tomorrow, hiking and out-of-doors fun will hopefully provide a lot of photo ops. I have a ton of new trains to share, but few photos to go with the Halloween themes! Family and friends, please email any photos you have to spare, lol! I will happily put your page together.
Don't forget, before you go, to check the links in my new sidebar section. "Favorite Tidbits" are blogs belonging to some of my favorite designers.
Have a happy Sunday afternoon!



No comments:
Post a Comment