Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Procrastination (a.k.a. Distraction)

Call it as you see it!  I'm not getting very far with either Photoshop or Paintshop.  There are too many really great items out there, and what I have tried to create has come out pretty awfully.  So, let me share some more beautiful stuff made by talented people.


Courtesy of Creative Busy Hands, I wandered to a lovely site with what I needed for my parents trips to Vietnam and Cambodia.  I picked up a few kits, and quickly put together some pages to share.




The first two pages come from kits with an Asian theme, but the third is actually cuckoo clocks.  Looks great, anyway!

Now, go have a good look around Scrappiness downunder.  She has some lovely things!  If you are looking for a specific flower theme, she probably already offers a kit for it.  As an added incentive, all her kits cost just a "thank you". 

Once again, I followed Creative Busy Hands (see above or my new sidebar section) to a site with the most adorable posers.  The site also reminded me that I need to get busy with my German Language Software.  Even with my lack of study, I was easily able to navigate and snag some cuties.  I threw these three pages together very quickly, using her kits and my photos.


Blue Christmas


Santa's Helper


Winter Kids

I love these little people!  Anyway, go spend some time at Gerda's-Villa-Kunterbunt.  In the meantime, I'm heading back over there and attempting to leave my thanks in German and English.  Then, back to Photoshop training.  *sigh*

Off with you all!  Gute Nacht!


No comments:

Post a Comment