So, here I am with two really great blog trains, some very cute photos, and a serious lack of artistic inspiration. Each piece I place seems wrong. Even looking over other peoples' layouts doesn't help. So, please excuse my "blah" pages, because the trains are well worth checking out.
First scheduled route is "Hallow Candy" by O'Scrap Blog Train. My two arrangements follow...
Thanks Lisa! I had forgotten all about the bat-boy-Beau pictures, lol.
Molly tried on her first Halloween costume, and the shrieks of her mommy's mirth are still echoing throughout the house.
Begin the journey here...
Next train on the platform is "Thriller" from Gothic Inspirations. Now, most of you know how much I love horror movies and Halloween. This train had to be created just for me! Zombies, check. Vampires, check. Werewolves, check. Ghosts, check. Frankenstein, check! Blood and Eyeballs, oh yeah! Nonetheless, I was totally off my game here too. My pathetic attempts are below.
Birthday calendar, anyone?
My scrapping funk shall not defeat me, and I will be working with "Thriller" again. It should work wonderfully with the rest of my scary girls photos. Start your ride through hell here...
It looks like I only have two more October 1st blog trains to introduce. See you tomorrow!




No comments:
Post a Comment