Only one blog train to share with you tonight. But, Oh what a train! The Blog Train Blog is departing, once again with no theme, just a color scheme. Be prepared for a long trip, as there are well over one hundred designers participating this time. I have put four pages together, so off we go!
Pack your bags, and head for the station here...
I still have several Halloween trains to share in the next few days, so check in again soon. And, I could still use some more Halloween photos. Leave a comment here, on Facebook, or email me if you'd like me to put a page or two together for you. And, before I forget, if you want a better view or to save one of my pages at the correct size, left click on the image. A larger version of the scrap page will open up alone in the window. From that point, you may right click on the image and select "save picture as...".
Good night y'all!




No comments:
Post a Comment