Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Forever Is Only The Beginning!

Not just the name of a lovely new blog, but also the theme of my dental work.  So, yesterday afternoon was fairly busy, but I do have three pages for you.  Once again, these are photos from last year's visits to the main peninsula.  We haven't even gone for a hike up to Sol Duc Falls this year.  With Breaking Dawn coming out, I have a feeling both Forks and La Push might be a bit crazy right now.  But, a trip to see the fall colors in the park would be nice.

Presenting the "Forever Is Only The Beginning", hosted by The Brat Pack Blog Train.





Begin your trip to the Northwest from this station...



Two more things before I sign off.

If you are planning a trip out to Forks, you might want to take a look at the Forks Chamber of Commerce website, and the main guided tour provider, Dazzled By Twilight.  Our trips have been on our own, so I honestly have no idea of the quality of the tours.  But I do know they are very popular right before and after the release of a new movie.

Also, if you enjoyed the book series, then please take a look at Ms. Meyer's novel, The Host.  I really enjoyed the Twillight Series, but I loved The Host.  It may be because it is a bit more "grown-up", but I really believe it is a better story.  I can't wait to see if they can do justice to this tale in a movie!

Okay, off my soapbox and onto the day.  See y'all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment