It has been a bit of a rough day here on the farm. I'd like to share two trains and one free kit with you. We'll start with the "Mystery Machine" kit presented by Stuff to Scrap. If you loved Scooby Doo then this one is definitely for you! Here are the pages I pieced together...
Talk about cute! I mean both the kits and Tess's grandgirl, Noveli.
Begin your journey right here...
Next on the itinerary, we are taking a ride on The Official Goodie Train for "October Eve".
Fall colors may be just beginning outside my window, but they are vibrantly alive on this train route.
Here are a couple of scenes I have put together...
Depart from here...
And, I came across a lovely new kit this morning. Digital Designs By Elisa is offering "Gothic Rose" for free, but only for a couple of days. Before you groan and roll your eyes at the word "Gothic" (Yes Mother, I can see you! Even half a world away, lol!), take a look at the page I threw together and then go take a look at the kit. If you love the dark and warm shades of red, you are going to love this kit. Here is the page I rushed together...
So, pay a visit to Elisa here...
Hurry on over!
As always, take a peek at the other works by the talented designers and leave a little thanks behind.
Gute Nacht!





No comments:
Post a Comment