I was wandering about, looking for something new and interesting. And, lucky me, a blog hop appeared out of nowhere. Well, maybe not nowhere. How else could I send you lovely people on your own trip. Most blog hops I've experienced are just links to individual sites to check out the site owners goods. The Me So Scrappy Blog Hog resembles a blog train, because each designer offers a freebie based on a theme. "Tweet Beginnings" takes you from personal blogs to facebook, hopping back and forth to scoop up Valentine decor for your photos. I made the page below from my hop.
Begin your hop at the link below.
I also revisited some old haunts, blogs that have been inactive for awhile. I found a few happy surprises on my meanderings. One, I have ready to share tonight. Digitee Designs has some beautiful mini kits matching her "Be Mine" theme. I made the page below with some of those goodies.
Visit Sheila at the following link...
Have a wonderful night!


No comments:
Post a Comment