Monday, January 16, 2012

Buried Alive? Not Likely!

Without a doubt, we are finally going to get some snow.  Yayyyyy!!!!

But, the weather gurus believe our area may see more than two feet over the next couple of days.  Fortunately, their forecasting this winter has been less accurate than my daily horoscope.  Therefore, I'm betting that we won't be snowed in back here in the boonies.  Losing power, though, can be considered a certainty.  So, how about getting to some of these trains before my household truly goes rural?

You may want to trade in your train ticket for now, because Wilma4ever is taking us down "On The Farm".  Maybe, they'll have a hay ride!  Here are a couple of mementos from my own visit.


 
For even more farm fresh goodness, click on the magic link below.



In honor of Valentine's Day (or my wedding anniversary, take your pick.  ;] ), The Brat Pack presented "Love Letters".  I heard an old disco tune going through my head as I took a ride on this love train, lol.  Here is a bit of scrap page inspiration from my trip.



Put an O'Jays LP on the turntable, and after you 'Google' all three of those unfamiliar and dated items, follow the link below to feel the love.


Forget Google.  Here is a classic clip with Wolfman Jack presenting the O'Jays.



Moving back into the now...

Weather and power permitting, I hope to see you all tomorrow with another blog train or two.  One is a new find, and I hope you are daring enough to come along with me.  Dig out a Hungarian to English dictionary, because you may very well need it.  :)
Jó éjszakát!

No comments:

Post a Comment