I've just realized the pages I'm sharing with you are all kinds of scrambled. New Year pages appear before Christmas pages, and Thanksgiving photos haven't even been used yet. Like my brain and my home, everything is scattered to the winds. Maybe this should be my resolution for 2012: Get my life back into the organized state I was famous for a decade ago. Talk about a massive undertaking!
Tonight, we travel with DigiSisters. Bring your spatulas and cookie sheets, because we'll be "Baking Memories". I've whipped up a couple of pages with the treats I've found. Feast your eyes on these.
Get your own supplies here...
Our next trip reminds us, regardless of our chosen faith, we should always "Choose The Right". The LDS Blog Train takes us on a long ride of spiritual inspiration. My own inspired pages are below.
Visit the designers on this large train here...
Once again, leave some thanks when you visit these creators. They enjoy knowing someone appreciates their gifts. I'd love to hear from you, too.
Tomorrow, I have one more train for you. And, be prepared to take some time with this one. Yep, it is THAT train. Believe it or not, the participation is down this month. But, with approximately 70 stops, I doubt you'll even notice.
Gute Nacht!




No comments:
Post a Comment