So, my brand spankin' new scrapbook software has been sitting at the post office for five days. All of this overtime for the husband has left me stranded at home and him too late to pick up our stuff. I don't know when UPS stopped delivering to the front door, but I didn't pay for two-day home delivery to have to pick it up at the post office. Alrighty, enough griping!
The first six pages come from kits by Wendy P. Look for the "Steam Punk", "Forests and Waterfalls", "Shop 'til You Drop", "On Safari", and "Goth" kits. I love these kits, but it is far too tempting to create a cute scene and forget all about adding photos. Not sure if that is a plus, but they are really fun. You can find them here...
The final three are from another blog train. The "Monkeying Around" train expired on July 1st, but some designers have kept their kits free and available. When I followed the train, about sixty percent were still downloadable. Taking into consideration the train consists of over ninety designers, I am not sure from which specific sites I picked kits. Therefore, I am sharing the link for the "train station." Go on and check out the great stuff still on offer.
Good night! Here's hoping I get my hands on my new software tomorrow!









No comments:
Post a Comment