I think I have finally found a purpose for this little blog of mine! I'm going to use it to display the scrap pages I've made. I can maintain an extra bit of privacy here, and the quality of the pages will be better for friends and family to copy for themselves. I can also give credit to and supply links for the designers of the kits I have used (if allowed). I lack the talent to create the bits and pieces used to put together a page. But, there are many beautiful creations available for purchase on the internet, and most designers offer great free stuff as well. I'm usually a bit shy about leaving comments on their sites, but I hope a link and a mention will show my appreciation. I hope you all will take a look at my pages, and follow the links to find the perfect items for your own pages. Be prepared to get lost for hours in the beautiful creations of these wonderful designers!
All of the photos are mine, or supplied by my own family and friends.
If you like the pages I've made and want me to create something for you, leave a comment. I prefer working with 2 to 4 photos, and like to have an idea of the occasion or a preferred theme to use. Please bear in mind, I do this for fun and I am truly an amateur. Also, if you particularly like a page, please leave a comment indicating which page strikes you and what you find appealing about it.
Love to you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment