Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Independence Day Present And Past

I'm putting up these two pages as I wait to hear from my husband and/or my older daughter.  Living out in the forest has plenty of things to recommend it, but you lose a few when you are down to one car.  Ashley  is in the Emergency Room right now, and her dad is working late.  I am thankful that she has a friend with her, but I hope Paul gets there soon. 

The "American Holidays 2011" kit used for my first page comes from a site connected to the software I use. 


My own lovely younger daughter and her beautiful baby girl.

 The main site for this kit is found here...


My second page was made using Daisy Trail's "American Holidays 2010" kit.



The Keyport 4th of July Parade.  A small community event in which everyone who can march, does so!

No comments:

Post a Comment