Today's new page is in honor of Granddaddy Clay. He left us quite awhile ago, but these memorable photos needed to be shared. Amanda and Ashley were born about six weeks apart, and if you were holding one, the other was right there waiting to be picked up, too. It was always funny seeing someone with a girl on each knee, but Grandma holding them was hysterical as she was nearly the same size. Anyway, they have grown into lovely young women, and their Granddaddy would be so proud of them both.
While this scrap page is new, the "Cherished Memories" kit I used is relatively old. So many of the older kits I use either have no creator info, or the site has disappeared. Fortunately, this designer's site is still available.
My oldie page for today is made using the same kit as above.
When I say oldie, I mean oldie! At least for the photos! These old photographs come from my grandmother's collection. I am assuming they are all my relatives, but who knows? I love the aged feel of this creation. Once again, feel free to visit Dare's Designz at the link above. And, have a great evening!
I love it! Thank you mamasita!
ReplyDelete