I don't know about you, but I've become intrigued by those silly codes you have to type when leaving a comment on a blog (including my own). When following a blog train, I see no end of them. They have brought to mind an old game we used to play with the in-laws. Anyone else remember Balderdash? One player gave a fairly obscure word to the rest. While the first person wrote down the real definition, the others created their own fake definitions. The papers were mixed up and the players tried to guess the correct one. Anyway, most of these codes are not "real" words, but definitions for what they could mean always come into my head. In order to make this blog even more odd, I think I'll share some with you.
Today's Confused Codes:
Atoode - To throw a temper tantrum with musical accompaniment.
Dragety - What Darryl Waltrip says when someone speeds onto pit road after a nasty fender bender. (Nascar reference)
Please, join in if you come across any you can't resist. I have a message area that is highly underused. :)
Back to what you came for.
I have no trains today, but I wanted to show you a page I put together from the kit I won playing "Hide, Find, Design" at Crafty Scraps.
Come on over and play!
Also, I came across a designer who has some lovely things to share. The following page comes from the "Blossom Thyme" brag book kit.
Check out this and other great stuff at...
And, I'm outta here!
Have a beautiful weekend!


Lovely pages!
ReplyDeleteStill waiting on you to update your blog mamasita :)
ReplyDelete