Friday, April 6, 2012

Springing Into Easter

I promised more trains, so I am going to jump right into them.  But, just a quick note and a link first. My holiday background image was assembled using the "Dip, Splatter, and Roll" kit designed by Paula over at Keystone Scraps.  I picked up the kit as a freebie during the "Designer Darling" challenge at Stuff To Scrap.  The kit is available for purchase now at the link above.


Train #1


Creatively Scrappin is running "Sweet Spring" down the line.



Catch the ride here...



Train #2

It may be "April Fool's Day", but Digiscrap Forum isn't foolin' about this great ride.



Find the departure area here...



Train #3

"Forget Me Not" is the LDS Blog Train presentation for April.



Find your station here...



Train #4

"Happy Easter" is leaving from O'Scrap.



Bring your Easter basket, and depart from here...



I still have another four beautiful trains to share with you, and I hope to have them up tomorrow.  Don't forget to leave a thank you for the designers when you download.  And, I always love to hear from you, too.

Good night y'all!





1 comment:

  1. Speaking of Pier 57, http://www.king5.com/news/cities/seattle/Work-begins-on-Pier-57-Ferris-wheel-145914345.html.

    ReplyDelete