Thursday, April 19, 2012

April Showers Bringing...Well, More April Showers

Every time I think warm weather has finally arrived, Mother Nature grabs her celestial garden hose, turns on the cold tap, and hoses down my hopes.  Rainy days may be the norm here in the Pacific Northwest, but a little warm air added into the mix would be really nice.  As long as it remains chilly, I worry about the best time to start my seedlings.  We have a wide variety of seeds to plant this year, and the greenhouse is nice and warm.  Sooner or later though, the plants have to go in the ground.  With last year's late-April snowfall, I'm hesitant to start some of the larger items.  So, maybe we will just sit back and dream a little longer.  Warm days with fresh fruits and vegetables are on the way.


How about some trains?

#1

Speaking of celestial, Wilma4ever is taking us on a train ride through the heavens with "Angels".



Departing from...



Train #2

The Little Lowlands Incredible Blog Train is celebrating the 20th birthday of Disneyland Resort Paris.  The designers have chosen areas of the park as inspirations for their kits.



Find the platform here...



Train #3

Scraps N Pieces is showing some beautiful hues with "Spring Into Color".



Leaving from...



Train #4

The wonderful designers over at Cewe Fotókönyv have created a "Miracle" this month.



Begin your jaunt here...


Or you can preview and follow links from the gallery here...



Train #5

While following the Miracle Train, I happened upon another small train.  Some of the same designers, CTs for BettieeScrap, participated in a "Spring Breeze" train.



Begin your trip here...



Train #6

Last to leave tonight is The Brat Pack Train for April.  Designers picked their own colors and themes.  I have three pages from kits I picked up.  Below each, you can find the direct link to that stop.

 
Caribbean Princess
by
(This is also the first stop on the route)






The Magic of Spring
by

There are several other participants in this train, so make sure to follow the whole route.

Don't be afraid to leave your thanks behind, even in a different language (Google translator says "köszönöm" is Hungarian for "thank you").

Have a great night!









No comments:

Post a Comment