Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Missing My Muses

Sorry folks!  I know it has been quite a long time since my last post.  In that time, both of our daughters have relocated to the other side of the country, one to Virginia and the other to Connecticut.  Our granddaughter, my favorite subject for photos, has of course, moved with her mother.  For some time, I lost all interest in scrapping.  Thanks to my wonderfully wise mother, I am pushing through the mental fog and trying to get back to work. 

I have several pages to share tonight, but the first train is the most recent and all of the designers' offerings are available for download.  The rest were picked up in the last couple of months, and most have expired.  I will add the links to those trains anyway.  If you follow the links, you will still have an opportunity to check out the designers' beautiful creations, and many leave their free kits available for longer that the scheduled duration of the trains.

Train #1

The Blog Train Blog opens July and the summer season with "Camping".




I'd like to thank Jay Thompson for the beautiful photos in the third page.  You take some amazing pictures!

Catch the train here...



Train #2

The LDS Blog Train sent one train with two different color schemes out on June 1st.  "Faith In God" has kits in both girl and boy hues.



Thanks go out to Jonathan & Carman, parents of the beautiful "E".  Also, thank you to Natalie for the photo of my adorable nephew.


Train #3

Also on June 1st, Digiscrap Forum sent "Pieces Of Me" on its route.




Train #4

On June 24, "Once Upon A Time" left from the Dusk 2 Dawn station.
(The items on this train should all still be available)


Train #5

Back in May, January Rain crooned "Happy Trails" as they sent us down the line.


Happy Trails



Train #6

The Digi Scrap Connect train chugged through the backyard for "In The Garden" on June 1st.



In The Garden

Drop in to see these wonderful artists, and don't forget to leave a thank you behind.  I'll have some more pages, from both old trains and new in the next few days.  As for tonight, I hope your Independence Day celebrations were happy and safe.  Have a great night!



3 comments:

  1. Love it mom! Glad to see your back finally, after so long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for visiting my blog as part of the Summer Blog Hop and for your lovely comments about my kit. I like your blog back ground, it is different. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for dropping in! I hope to have some pages including the lovely gifts from your blog hop later this evening. And, I'll be adding a link to your blog on my sidebar. I love when designers come for a visit. :)

    ReplyDelete