Once again, I will be taking some time off from Shark Bites. Disaster after disaster makes it difficult to keep up right now. Our precious grandbaby spent a couple of hours in the emergency room tonight. Unfortunately, our other family dog decided he wanted the food in her hand and opened up her wrist trying to take it from her. He did not open anything major, but it was still pretty long and deep. She is going to be okay. He, on the other hand, isn't going to be fine. When we got him, we knew he had issues. We had no small children, and did not expect to have them ever again. Even when Molly did come along, we did not expect any problems. He only wanted her food, and now he can't stay with us. I know what will likely happen, and I swore this would never happen to an animal I loved. What a liar I am. We euthanized Nellie on Saturday because she was very ill, with multiple problems. Now, we are probably condemning Bucky to the same thing. And, if so, we don't deserve the love of a pet ever again. Sorry, this isn't supposed to be my own personal pity party.
Go check my sidebar to see the rest of the blog trains from December 1st. There are only two or three more, but you'll have to look for them. I know that The Blog Train Blog is one of them. Please, enjoy them and check again on the 8th and 15th for the new ones. We should be in Europe for the latter, so I won't have pages for those until we return.
Good Night.
awww Noko...I'm so sorry about your animals..I know how hard it can be and the decisions you sometimes have to make. huggs hun I hope Molly heals welland that Bunky can somehow escape certain fate. Try to enjoy Europe!! --- On blog trains... Butterfly Blush will be having a blog train that leaves on the 9th as well as Inspirations of ScrapsFriends has already left the station..both can be found on my blog http://dwanadesigns.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete