After the chaos of the past two weeks, the illness and injury, here we are. Molly is checking in with the doctors this afternoon. I am recovering from the flu. Bucky is getting dolled-up in the hope that they can find a good home (no kids) for him. My parents are in Austria, making plans for our trip next year. Nellie's ashes are coming home today. All may not be right in the world, but we are piecing things back together slowly.
Tonight, we are planning on decorating our tree. This Christmas, Molly enjoys all of lights, decorations, and assorted "pretties". The magic comes back in full force through her eyes, and I am truly grateful she is here to share it with us.
For now, I have some blog train business to catch up on. Actually, blog train isn't the right phrase this time. First up, we have a "Christmas Sleigh Ride" courtesy of Aussie Scraps Blog Train. What do you think of the goodies I found?
Awfully pretty, don't you think? To enjoy some bells on bobtails, visit here...
Our second trip today takes us on a holiday around the world. "Worldwide Christmas" is not a blog train, but a list of designers around the world offering freebies throughout the month of December. There is no color scheme or theme, just gorgeous creations from generous designers. Below are a couple of pages I've put together with bits and pieces from the graphics I've found.
I must admit to a particular favorite from my trip. I have not found the perfect use for them yet, but do not miss Lady Nickitta's "12 Days of Christmas". I am dying to put something special together with those graphics. When I do, you better believe it'll be here for you to see!
Are you ready for a whirlwind, Worldwide Christmas? Start here...
Remember, as always, to let the designers know how much you appreciate their gift. If you enjoy my little blog, I'd also love to hear from you.
Have a good one!




No comments:
Post a Comment