Saturday, December 3, 2011

Starting Small

Shopping.  Ughhhh!

Did you ever see the joke email that may actually still be in circulation, showing two different paths through the mall?  One displayed a "typical" woman's journey into and out of every single store in the complex.  The other route went straight to a single store, and then right back out to the parking lot.  This no-nonsense approach was credited to the mythical "every man".  Just another instance of role-reversal in our household.  Junior loves to window shop.  I just want to find exactly what I came for, preferrably in the first store I enter, then escape as fast as possible.  Unfortunately, that doesn't work when we need clothing for our holiday trip.  After several hours in multiple stores, we both have nearly everything we need.  I did not lose my temper or make threats under my breath, and everyone got out alive.  A relatively good trip!  But, not much got done here on my computer.  :(

Therefore, we are starting small.  The two babies in the blog train blitz are waiting for you to hop aboard.  With only three stops on this route, The Ziggy Train is showing the reason for the season with "O Holy  Night".  My pages are simple, but the kits are elaborate.  Pictures from church Christmas programs would be wonderful with these papers and elements.


Thank you, Will Collison, for the beautiful New England photos.  One regret from our time in Connecticut is not taking the opportunity to see Maine.  Are you and Laila up for being our tour guide if we ever get back for a visit?


The Ziggy Train Station Site is still not being updated, but trains are leaving.  Thankfully, it remains small enough to easily list each stop individually.  Visit the three blogs below to enjoy their lovely holiday offerings.


These links are direct to the blogtrain posts, but you can also use the links on the sidebar to go directly to each designer's home page.

Which reminds me...
All designers I introduce to you on my blog will have a link under "Tidbits" on my sidebar.  Please, let me know if my senile dementia kicks in and I miss one.  :)

The next engine off the platform comes to you from Sweet Creations.  I  don't know about you, but I'm all ready for a ride through six blogs of "Christmas Candy".  Yum!!  Are you interested in a couple of sweet little pages?  Here ya go, then!



A very special thank you to Cousin Angie!  She helps me out tremendously by sharing her beautiful photos so freely.  Love to you and Don, and a big hug for Abbott!

Ready for a good dose of glorious sugar?  Off you go to...



Have fun with these great trains, take some time to check out the rest of the designers' works, and leave some thanks behind you.  I'd love to hear from you, too.

Tomorrow, we find out whether Carman & Jonathan are having a baby girl, or if I will have to dress my adopted-by-love grandson like a girl.  My prediction will be right, one way or another!
*add maniacal laughter here*

I hope y'all have a lovely weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment