Friday, March 30, 2012

Quickies

While I wait impatiently for April Fool's Day, and the new trains, I must share a sweet blog hop.

Hold up a second!  April Fool's??

I can just see it now.

"Sorry, no wedding blog train.  Sucks to be you!"

Okay, now that we have identified my nightmare ...

On to the blog hop!


The Art Of Digital Design 2 presented their "Spring" hop, with eighteen designers offering gorgeous scrap goodies.  The items are only available through tomorrow, so after you take a look at the page I put together, hurry over to get your own treats.


Your starting point is here...
 
 
One more page to share.  The kit is "Saucy" by Leaving A Legacy, and was entered in Stuff To Scrap's "Designer Darling" Challenge.  Unfortunately, the free kit is no longer available.  Even though it is a pizza kit, I think it worked pretty well for Paul's Ghost Chile Burger photos.

Please, go visit Leaving A Legacy for other awesome scrapping stuff.
See you all soon!
 
 

1 comment: