Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Babies, Babies, Everywhere!

So, of course you know we have our beautiful granddaughter Molly.  But, she now has to share some of the spotlight with our newest grandbaby, MacKenzie.  Mini Mac arrived yesterday, weighing in at only 4 lbs 11 oz., to bless the lives of our Navy kids, Jonathan and Carman.  I can't wait to hold her! 
And, I am apparently going to have to discuss an extra set of arms with my doc.  I don't even have the wedding photos scrapped, and my oldest girl just found out she'll be having a baby by the end of the year.  My poor husband is living in the land of the shocked, and I'm not sure how much more he can take, lol.  Anyway, good thing we have a never-ending supply of love to give all of our grandbabies.

I have a couple of new routes to share tonight.


Train #1

Inspirations Of Scrapfriends takes us on a "Spring Time" ride.





Train #2

Scrappin Naturally would like you to meet the designers on their "Vintage Easter" train.




Thanks to Monique for having such beautiful children, and sharing their photos with me.
Still on my To-Do list, pages for the wedding photos and Paul's epic ghost chile burger letdown.  Also, some more Donovan and Joslin photos, and I must get photos of Mini Mac.  See you all again in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment