So, I finally figured out the comments problem. For some reason, if you attempted to leave a comment using your Google ID, it would send you to a login screen. Once you logged in, you were sent back and asked to enter a verification code. As soon as the code was entered, poof! You were back at the login screen. Irritating to the nth! So, the fix (although, it's not really fixing anything!) is to UNCHECK the "Keep Me Signed In" box. This means you have to sign in every time you access your own blog, but at least you can finally leave your comments on other blogs, as well as your own.
Several new blog trains left their stations today, but I have only one to share tonight. This is a fairly small train, only seven stops but it is cute. The theme is "Strawberries and Cream," and the station can be found here...
My new creation using bits of "Strawberries and Cream" is below.
I only grabbed three of the kits from this train, because I cannot always use what is offered with the scrapbooking software I use. Here are those designers' blog addresses.
More from the other new blog trains tomorrow.
Sweet dreams!

No comments:
Post a Comment