There are a bunch of new blog trains, and I'd like to share them with you.
The first set of pages come from kits found on the Blog Train Blog. For August, the designers were given a color palette, but were free to choose their own theme. The beautiful results can be found by following the links at the station. Check it out here...
Below are pages I put together using these kits.
The next pages came from the "Sovereign Hearts" kits on the Gothic Inspirations Train. I particularly like all of the cute little skulls. Find the station here...
There are several stops along the route with "adult content" advisories, including the station itself. From what I've seen so far, the adult content refers to scantily clad female characters. Not really bothersome to me, but a heads-up for you. Anyway, below are my pages created with "Sovereign Hearts".
Next, I came across a train by Stuff To Scrap. "Painted Desert" is their theme, and the contributions are gorgeous. Find them by beginning here...
Now, I realize these projects aren't very desert-like. But, the colors worked perfectly with these photos. Once again, I used the transparency tool to emphasize the beautiful hotel. Oh, and Mom and Dad had a wonderful, romantic holiday.
Next is a train sponsored by Heartbeatz Creationz and titled "Steampunk Daydreams". I have yet to figure out exactly what Steampunk is, but everything I've seen reminds me of the movie "Wild Wild West" with Will Smith and Kevin Kline. Sort of a mechanized old school thing. I have two pages for display, and you can find the train station link below them.
Finally, the O'Scrap Train station can be found here...
The theme for this train is "Emo/Punk" and below are a couple of my creations using these kits.
If you like what you see, make sure to ride these trains soon. All of these trains began around August 1st. Some kits will be available only for the month, some only until the 15th of August. A few designers make their kits available for longer, so if you are late it doesn't hurt to check.
Have a lovely weekend!












I am really enjoying this blogs. Cute pictures. That gorgeous molly looks like a Big sweet heart. Cant wait to meet her.
ReplyDelete"I am really enjoying this blogs. Cute pictures. That gorgeous molly looks like a Big sweet heart. Cant wait to meet her."
ReplyDeleteI'd love some new pictures of you two and the kids. Pretty please?!