Isn't it always both?
Good news: After waiting what seemed like forever, my new computer finally arrived.
Bad News: It is going to take forever to get everything set up the way I like.
Good News: I have finally purchased Paint Shop Photo Pro
Bad News: I don't know where I placed the cds for Digital Scrapbook Artist. This activity is known as "being put away for safekeeping", but more accurately should be called "hiding from self".
Good News: I have a whole bunch of ideas for new scrap pages.
Bad News: My kits and half of my photos are inaccessible until I turn my old internal hard drive into an external storage drive.
So, if I can find my program and grab some new kits, I might just be able to post some new stuff in the next three or four days.
Don't forget, there are some blog trains steaming down the tracks. Check my sidebar links so you don't miss them. And, please let me know if you find any trains that I don't have.
Have a great weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment